There is honestly no limit to how much a website can make you, and in my case, for 2018, this one made over $55,000. Here’s how I did it and how you can too.
I run income reports on this page and a few others I have and while the overall income report for my whole online business is bigger than the $55k (it’s actually about $57k), this income report is only for this page (don’t worry, I provide the actual screenshots of the income below).
Now I have to say, in the years before, it actually did better than it did in 2018. One of the reasons why is because I slacked off in 2017 and in this business, slacking off a little isn’t a big deal once you made it, but slacking off a lot which is what I did, has detrimental effects as it did for me.
At one point, this page made about $70k (see previous report) and knowing myself better now than I did before, at the time, this caused me to get lazy. One of the things that made this page grow and earn so much was…
The fact that I produced a lot content in the earlier years. This content attracted a lot of free, search traffic and this translated into the revenue.
Once that wave hit me, it lasted for a few years and naturally, I became a bit lazy from that as I said before this would cause major issues.
In early 2018, I was seeing a critical trend on my page, in that my incoming traffic was dropping, and that meant, so would profits. I had to really get it together and start doing what I did before to get to the high point again and thankfully, it did recover.
Here’s a quick report of the income this site earns and where it comes from:
$56,000 came from promoting Wealthy Affiliate. In fact, over the years, the bulk of profits have come from promoting this program (see how I generated over $200k from it).
A few hundred came from promoting a Clickbank program known as Freelance Marketing Secrets. And overall, Clickbank has always been a network I’ve promoted products on across this and other pages I own (see my $500k report here).
Most of this income is recurring thankfully, because this is what allows me to have a stable income in this business.
The proof (the actual numbers):
Here are screenshots of the above reports in case you need a little more further proof that I’m being honest with you:
What about the other pages I own? How much did they earn?
1) I run a dieting blog which was actually quite dead for over a year until I discovered this interesting trend, took advantage of it and have since earned a little over $1,000. It’s not much, but I’m glad I took advantage of the opportunity that hit with that page in question.
Then there’s also the mud run blog and drone blog I run, which had some steam in terms of content production in 2017, but because they weren’t making much, I had to focus my efforts mainly on THIS page, because well, this the one that earns me enough to pay my bills.
2) But in any case, the mud run page earned about a few $100.
3) The drone site also earned a few $100.
Now there are also 3 additional projects I’ve undertaken this year, of which only 1 is currently producing an income. All 3 of these projects are basically doing what this page does, in helping people make money online, but in different sub niche markets. Here is a brief summary of the 3 projects:
4) A work at home site which reviews mainly bad, scam programs, had earned me over $1,000 since I started it a few months ago. Now I’m not actually promoting any scams, I’m just exposing them and promoting Wealthy Affiliate.
5) Next is an SEO site which has yet to take “root” in the profit area, but that’s because I just haven’t really rushed it. It’s still being developed and very slowly growing, but it will be a big project that I know will do well in 2019.
6) And finally is a paid advertising product I am working on (here’s a snippet), and it is my first official product that I’m putting up on Clickbank in 2019 and having it get promoted by affiliates. There is a huge niche market for this particular project and I aim to really push this project in the coming year.
I don’t want to get into too many details on all of these pages and projects because for now, it’s personal and while I have high hopes for them and will be working on them a lot next year, I don’t want to get carried away with making predictions. When the time comes and they hopefully do well, I’ll write a case study letting you all know about them.
So how much can a site earn? Well you saw some examples…
Most people simply cannot generate a few dollars on their sites, let alone a side or full time income, but I’ve thankfully been able to, and this for the most part thanks to the same program I’ve been making money off promoting, which is Wealthy Affiliate. And there’s others who through this program have earned way more than I did (here they are).
And for those who dive deep into programs and hear that I’m promoting it, you may be thinking that this is the only thing it teaches, which is simply not true. As I explained above, there are other pages I’ve made money from, but it’s been little because I don’t have a lot of time to put into them. If I did, I promise, they’d generate far more.
So to end this article as the final one of 2018, I’d like to say if you want to know how much a site can earn you, you now have some sort of idea. Now I have a history of earning even more from other projects, but in the end, I was trained by Wealthy Affiliate to do this and if you seek to have your own, site that earns a limitless amount of income, do the same thing I did:
Take the Wealthy Affiliate courses.
Next year, I hope to produce an income report on this site that shows me making over $100,000 on it.