Recently a commentator asked me what I think about My Lead System Pro (MLSP). It was the first time I’d ever heard about it, but after checking out popular it is, I decided to do a review on it to shed light to those seeking info on it. And as I said in the title, I’m not going to be praising it for a number of reasons.
My Lead System Pro in a nutshell:
MLSP is basically an “MLM training center” where people learn to utilize the ideas taught at MLSP and create MLM’s of their own OR become successful in current MLM’s.
Some people who join this MLM already have business ideas of their own and this organization shows them how to market it and get more leads to their business, while others are just seeking to promote the MLSP system to others.
Either way when you join (there are 3 options), you learn to promote the MLSP system to others through training given to you. A number of things are provided to help you do that: Done for you websites, video training, article directories to post articles on to get traffic & more. The basic idea of this company when you become a member is to get other people to join it for which you (the referrer) will receive compensation.
Many people mistake MLSP as being an MLM company. From what I’ve seen it is not, by definition an MLM. You can promote the company to others and earn commissions, but it is only from direct referrals that you make money rather than the typical MLM formula where you can earn money from not just direct referrals, but referrals your direct referrals make. Confused? Let me explain:
- If I promote MLSP to someone and they sign up, I get a commission. Let’s call my referral Bob.
- If the same person I referred to MLSP (Bob) refers someone else (Linda) and that person signs up, I do NOT make a commission. Bob is the only one who makes a commission in that exchange.
- In MLM companies, I would be earning commissions from Bob’s referrals and even Linda’s and whoever else they refer.
If that looks like a pyramid type formula to you, that’s because it really is and is one of the MAJOR reasons I advise against all MLM’s.
What does MLSP actually offer you?
It is said that MLSP is really just one big tool that if used right converts on it’s own. You learn to promote this company to others as I said before by linking them to the main MLSP website which then does the work for you in getting the visitors you send there to join. You then can make money in the process.
For the most part, a lot of what you learn within MLSP are ways to build a website, get traffic there and refer that traffic (leads) to MLSP. You can do this directly or have potential leads sign up via an autoresponder and if you plan on using one, whether for this purpose or other online business ventures, I recommend Aweber above all.
You also get video training as well as weekly webinars in which you learn more ways to both increase your business & refer others into MLSP. I can’t really vouch for the training, but there is a lot of it and a lot of it centers around SEO & email marketing. The only thing I see being a con here is that it can be very overwhelming for a newcomer to internet marketing.
If that is the case, I would instead recommend a much more newbie friendlier program like this one. It costs nothing to try and you get a much more organized, structured training, which is NOT on MLM, but rather how to create a successful online business, which gets a thumbs up in my book.
There are 3 options (all monthly) in which you can sign up to MLSP. Here is a screenshot:
All of the membership levels provide a lot of things, but mainly training and ways to get started. For example, you get access to the system’s article directory where I believe you can write up articles which can either link back to your site and/or rank high on Google which allows you receive a lot of potential leads.
You also get pre-built websites which already have text within them which are said to do all the work for you on auto-pilot, although this is BAD SEO practice as it can be considered duplicate content by search engines. You absolutely need to create unique content if you’re going to run a successful website.
Why I won’t be joining MLSP:
There are a number of reasons for this:
1. It teaches people how to create and succeed with MLM’s. I am personally against all MLMs and the main reason is that most of them in practice are pyramid schemes. I find them to utilize unethical business models and can’t in all honesty see myself ever promoting an MLM to someone.
This is one of the reasons I prefer this option to MLSP, because it teaches you how to establish a REAL, legitimate online business that is focused on helping people with their problems. In MLSP you learn how to be successful in the MLM business which you already know my opinion on. I would much rather run a real business than refer others into an MLM which I do not consider a legitimate business model.
2. The done for you websites are not a good idea. The main reason is the potential for duplicate content like I said earlier. If you are planning on using these sites, make sure you change to be completely unique, otherwise it may get Google slapped.
3. It gives you the impression this business is easy. Just follow their tutorials and the rest is auto pilot right? Not so fast. Experience has taught me this kind of stuff is nowhere near as easy as it’s made to sound. And in MLSP’s case, you will have to put in major effort and utilize the training if you wish to get anywhere.
- You can make money through this system.
- There is a lot of training offered within the members section.
- Weekly webinars and value offered.
- Some refund issues have been noted.
- Not everything is as easy as it sounds.
- Being associated with MLMs can be a grey area of internet marketing.
- Not enough honest reviews about this system on the internet, thereby making it difficult to decide if MLSP is for you.
Final Rating: My Lead System Pro
Yellow Light (Caution)
4 out of 10 stars. It can definitely work, but I advise major caution if you decide to join it. There ARE better alternatives. See #1 recommendation.
Final thoughts on MLSP:
Anytime I see the words MLM, automation, or the product I am reviewing gives me the impression that it’s going to be easy to make money, I become VERY hesitant, mainly because in the past these kinds of things have ended up going very bad for me and leading to a lot of money and time lost. Case point: Bring the Fresh (among others).
I would love to hear from people who have used this system. Oh and just for the record, please be honest about it since I know a fake review when I see one. The purpose of this site is to help give people honest ways to earn money online. Can MLSP do it?
In my opinion, I don’t think so because even if the formula works, which may very well be the case here, I just don’t find the whole operation to be ethical. I have a major bias against all MLMs. Like I said before, if I am ever going to refer someone, somewhere, they need to get a lot of value from their purchase. With MLMs, this is not the case.
In MLSP’s defense, they do more than just teach you to promote to others and there is value offered within the site so that’s good. They do help you utilize your personal business ideas and through the network make it work. But again because it deals with MLM success, I am not going to recommend it. You already know what I recommend and that in my opinion is a MUCH better option.