Name: Wealthy Affiliate University.
Price: $0 starter program (Click here to join for free). Also optional Premium program $49 a month.
Ideal for: Complete beginners-advanced.
Final Rating: 9 out of 10 stars (Green flag)
Why it’s my #1 recommendation:
Call me bias if you want, but after reviewing/trying nearly 100 different programs that all promise riches online and nearly all of them being scams/garbage, the only program that still continues to deliver REAL results for me is Wealthy Affiliate.
It is my #1 recommendation for helping you TRULY make honest money online. In fact, aside from it being better than the competition, here’s…
5 reasons I recommend WA to ANYONE who wants to succeed online:
Reason #1: It’s free to join. See for yourself. No CC, no personal info, no risk.
Reason #2: The support is AMAZING. You get 24-7 help if you need it, including from it’s creators who are millionaire marketers. Through the many programs I’ve tried, lack of support has been a huge deal breaker.
Most places rarely answer your questions or give you the right guidance. With WA, the support is second to none.
Having someone to help you is absolutely vital to success online. You can and will have questions and when that happens, you need someone who will be there to answer them.
In WA, you can ask/post any questions which will get answered almost immediately. There is also an online chat available 24-7. There are always members around who are actively helping other members (including myself).
Reason #3: It’s really a 1 stop destination for becoming successful online. Too often I see people searching for the “next best thing” in making money online whether it be expensive training or just hopelessly bouncing from product to product looking at it like a lottery ticket. This is WRONG and only leads to failure.
The secret to making money online is this: Proper guidance. This is exactly what you get in WA and there’s no reason to find something elsewhere, because what you learn within WA is up to date and legitimate. Most importantly, it works.
Reason #4: Legitimacy. It teaches you honest ways to make money online via helping people while doing what you love. It really comes down to these 4 steps.
Reason #5: I have personally been with WA for over 9 years so I personally vouch for them (that’s me to the right). You can consider me one of their many success stories (see real reviews from other members below). It is through their training and guidance that I was able to experience my first success online.
Prior to finding them, I went through a very bad cycle of scams/failures online which lasted nearly 3 years. Today I do online marketing full time and earn money from home. I attribute the success to the training I got here. If I can do it, you can too.
Want me to help you personally succeed with Wealthy Affiliate? Join here, pick my brains, I don’t mind 🙂
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
In short, Wealthy Affiliate is a training program that teaches you to build an online business. This could be based on a personal interest/hobby/passion/expertise you have or if it’s none of these, they show you exactly what you need to do in order to make consistent money online.
Now creating an online business isn’t scary at all. In fact, it’s fun and you can do it on your own time. The end result through the training at WA is that by building your online business, you can earn enough money to either:
- Quit your job.
- Supplement your current income.
- Have more free time to yourself.
- Spend more time with your family.
And basically get to do the things you want in your life and not be held down by anyone. In short: Financial freedom. As I said earlier, I do this full time. I’ve experienced 6 figure results implementing what they teach. Though how much you can earn varies, one thing I can promise you is that if you implement what they teach, you will get results.
Am I earning real money through Wealthy Affiliate’s Training? I totally am!
I work as a middleman (affiliate) for multiple companies and am actively making an income from 2. Altogether, I make over $4,000 a month:
Update 5/29/16: A year update. The income has increased on both programs:
The original income picture you saw was recorded up until August of 2015. The current one was taken from that period up until May of 2016.
As you can see, the income I get from those same affiliate programs has increased:
- The first one is averaging over $5,000 a month when it was originally $4,000.
- The other is actually making twice as much as before. From $200+ to over $400.
I wanted to show you these pictures to point out that with an online business that you learn to create from WA, you will be learning how to create a truly stable income that if you keep working on, will increase.
How WA works:
There is a lot of training within WA that teaches you various ways to make money online. All the way from A-Z. But if you’re completely new, the best way to start is through their Get Started Here section. This takes you through the meat & potatoes of building an online business from scratch.
Even if you have NO idea about what you want to build an online business out of, the training will show an optional path you can take in which you learn to make money in a specific market.
Long story short: Begin with the Get Started Here section. It will guide you through everything and answer all of your questions. Here is how the get started section looks:
How the training helps you make money online:
The training is broken down into 4 different parts. Each part has step-by-step lessons which you’ll follow. They are all focused on building a profitable online business. Here’s how it works:
1. Choose an interest: This is the starting point. While it can be anything you want, it is recommended to pick a topic that you personally have interest in. When I began doing online marketing with WA, I chose the diet & fitness topic because I have personal experience & interest with.
2. Make a website: With WA, you don’t need any experience in making websites. They actually give you 2 free websites which are yours to do with as you please. The sites are pre-built and coded so you don’t need to worry about anything. You just select a name for the website & how you want it to look. The process takes less than 30 seconds (I’ve timed it).
Note: The key is to use the training from WA and apply it to the free websites you’re given.
3. Get visitors: In order to make money online, your website needs to get traffic (visitors). The more you get, the more money you can make. Through WA’s training, you’ll learn how to get visitors to your website interested in the subject you chose.
4. Make money: You’ll promote products on your site and when visitors come and buy, you earn money.
- For step 1, I chose teaching dogs tricks as a subject.
- For step 2, I’d make a website focused on that subject.
- For step 3, I’d get visitors to my site interested in this topic.
- For Step 4 (the money part), I could promote products from other places like Amazon (books, training DVDs, dog training accessories, ect…) and earn money every time a visitor purchased these things from my site.
There are literally millions of different subjects to choose from to earn money with. Each subject has a large amount of people interested in it who look for information on it on a daily basis.
By having a website with that information on it, you can leverage this and earn money in the process. This is exactly what WA will teach you to do, even if you have no prior experience with this stuff. The amount you can make is really limitless.
My personal results applying the 4 steps on my website:
I crossed the 500 visitor/day mark. The site is making money on a near daily basis and as time goes on, the profits are only rising. This is exactly the kind of trend you’ll see when you apply the training to your online business. Remember, the more visitors you get, the more money you can make.
Very important: This is a process and not a get rich quick scheme. But the lessons are very simple to follow. Each lesson is in video/text format and has a “to do” list at the end.
As a starter member (which is free), you get access to the first 10 lessons of this training. By the time you finish it, you will have:
- Chosen your topic.
- Created your website.
- Established the foundations necessary to start getting visitors & earn money.
This place is all about TAKING action as you go through each lesson. You’re not going to be reading/watching tutorials and nodding your head. You’re actually going to be putting what is being taught into action.
The training itself will take you across the A-Z of online marketing. By the time you finish it, you will be an advanced internet marketer and in many cases already running a sustainable online business that’s earning you money. It can be supplementary or even primary like in my case.
Niche topics I’ve personally made money with:
- Making money online.
- Weight loss.
- Selling fitness equipment.
- Selling women’s fitness DVDs.
How long does it take to see results?
If you put what is taught into action, you can start seeing results within a few weeks. I’ve tried WA’s approach to online business on various sites. With ones with less competition, a few weeks is usually when you start seeing results. They aren’t big (at first), but it’s a starting point that only grows.
With more competitive niches, typically 3-6 months.
Are there faster ways to see results? Yes & no. Most programs which promise fast results use shady methods of marketing which only work in the short run and then your site gets penalized by Google & other search engines.
What is taught at WA is completely straight forward and focused on long term results. The BEST thing you can do to see the fastest possible results is work at it everyday.
Do what is taught in the training and apply it on a daily basis. This will bring about results the fastest way possible, but focus less on making money and more so building a business. There’s a BIG difference.
So if you’re here to make make a quick buck, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but that’s not happening. Not with WA & not with any other program out there. And any place which promises you this is a scam. Take it from someone whose stepped on that rake MANY times.
There are people making 4,5,6 and even 7 figure incomes doing this stuff and they’ve reached this point because they followed through the training.
WA also features a Premium Membership that’s available for $49 a month. This is basically an all-access type pass into the program:
Free membership (Starter) vs Premium:
Starter: Starter members (free) get access to communicate with the community, including Kyle and Carson (both for 7 days), get 2 free websites and also access to the Get Started Here training.
Premium: I very often get asked about the premium membership and want to explain it here. It’s optional, costs $49/month, but it provides access to everything within WA including:
- 24-7, 365 support. To myself, every member and the founders. You get this as a starter for the first 7 days.
- You can make up to 50 free websites.
- Free hosting for up to 50 of your own websites.
- Weekly webinars covering all aspects of making money online to further help you.
- 1 on 1 coaching & support from WA’s creators, Kyle & Carson.
- Access to 100’s of training tutorials.
There’s obviously a lot of benefits, but my advice is to try the starter membership (which is free) and see if you enjoy what you learn. If you do and want to go further, then I’d recommend the Premium membership.
No one is ever pushed into premium. It’s all a matter of if you feel comfortable. Only try premium if you’re happy with WA. It is optional and you are welcome to stay as a free member as long as you like 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate’s Pros & Cons:
- Provides all forms & levels of internet marketing training.
- Simple to follow step-by-step training with tutorials and videos.
- Very newbie friendly.
- Provides excellent support.
- Gives you 2 free websites.
- Costs $0 to join (no funny business). Join here.
- Gives you access to top level internet marketers and support.
- 24-7 online chat if you have any questions.
- One of the few places where you learn to make money legitimately.
- This is the most ethical program I have ever come across.
- Possible information overload usually happens for first timers, but this vanishes quickly.
Final Rating: Wealthy Affiliate
Green Light (My #1 recommendation)
9 out of 10 stars. Highest rated program I’ve ever tried. It’s legitimate, beginner friendly and the support is amazing.
If you want to succeed online, here’s my BEST advice:
Try the starter membership and go through the training. There are NO risks and if you don’t like what you see, you can leave anytime you want, without being obligated. And even then, you’ll still have 2 websites to do with as you please.
If you join today, I’ll personally help you:
I want to personally assist you if you join. I’ve been there for so long (6 years) and can really help you get up and running. Here’s how it works:
2. I’ll personally get in touch with you within 24 hours after you join. Please just do me 2 favors:
A) Complete your account set-up (takes 1 minute). This will better help me & the WA community help you achieve your goals online.
B) If you like it there, I’d really appreciate it if you came back to this page and commented on your experience. People who want to make money online really need to know about this place.
My final thoughts:
WA is without a doubt my #1 recommendation for many of the reasons I stated above. If you’re looking to make an extra buck online or perhaps go further and do it full time like me, this is by far the best place to show you exactly how to do it.
The key to success is utilizing proper guidance (which WA provides) and taking action. With these 2 ingredients, I promise that you will see results.
If you have ANY questions about WA or if you’re a current member would like to leave your personal review, you can do so below in the comments section.