- Get Started!
- Best Places To Learn
- #1: Wealthy Affiliate University 9 Out of 10 Stars
- Clickbank University 7 out of 10 stars
- Niche Blitzkrieg 6 out of 10 stars
- Niche Profit Classroom 6 Out Of 10 Stars
- Affilorama 6 Out of 10 Stars
- Chris Farrell Membership 5 out of 10 stars
- John Chow Blog 5 out of 10 stars
- Bring The Fresh 5 Out of 10 Stars
- One Week Marketing 5 out of 10 Stars
- Swagbucks 5 out of 10 stars
- Avoid These Places
- Red Light
- Survey Money Machine 1 out of 10 stars
- Zeek Rewards 0 out of 10 stars
- Profit Clicking 0 out of 10 stars
- Work at Home University 0 out of 10 stars
- Online Profit Stream 0 out of 10 stars
- Profit Web System 0 Out of 10 Stars
- My Online Business Empire (MOBE) 1 out of 10 stars
- Online Home Careers University 0 out of 10 stars
- My Top Tier Business 1 out of 10 stars
- Online Income Solution 1 out of 10 stars
- At Home Income Package 1 out of 10 stars
- Empower Network: 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Empower Network 2.0: 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Neucopia 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Content Gorilla 1 out of 10 stars
- Wake up Now 1 out of 10 stars
- Commission Breakthrough 1 out of 10 stars
- University of Internet Science 1 out of 10 stars
- Rapid Content Wizard 1 out of 10 stars
- SEO/Internet Marketing Companies 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Banners Broker 1 out of 10 stars
- Internet Traffic Formula 2 out of 10 stars
- Cash Machines 2.0 2 out of 10 stars
- Magic Submitter 2 out of 10 stars
- SEO Zen 2 Out of 10 Stars
- Paid Online Surveys 2 Out of 10 Stars
- Backlinktopia 2 out of 10 stars
- Pure Leverage 2 Out of 10 Stars
- Success with Anthony 2 out of 10 stars
- Social Monkee 2 out of 10 stars
- Memberspring 2 out of 10 stars
- Commission Shortcut 2 out of 10 stars
- Social Commissions 2 out of 10 stars
- Eric’s Success Plan 2 out of 10 stars
- EZ Money Network 2 out of 10 stars
- DS Domination 2 out of 10 stars
- Dotcomsecrets X 2 out of 10 stars
- Yellow Light
- Level One Network 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Coffee Shop Millionaire 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Dirty CPA 3 out of 10 stars
- Squidoo 3 Out of 10 Stars
- $7 Dollar Secrets 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Survey Say 3 out of 10 stars
- Automated Paydays 3 out of 10 stars
- Site Build It (SBI) 3 out of 10 stars
- Instant Rewards Network 3 out of 10 stars
- No Cost Income Stream 3 out of 10 stars
- Motor Club of America (MCA) 3 out of 10 stars
- Internet Income University 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Super Affiliate Millionaire 3 out of 10 stars
- Traffic Mice 3 out of 10 stars
- MLSP 4 stars out of 10
- Niche Jet 4 Out of 10 Stars
- Experts Academy 4 out of 10 stars
- Zero Income Traffic 4 out of 10 stars
- Autoresponder Madness 4 out of 10 stars
- Membership Sites Blueprint 4 out of 10 stars
- Work From No Home 4 out of 10 stars
- Traffic Black Book 2.0 4 out of 10 stars
- Get Weekly Paychecks 4 out of 10 stars
- SEOPressor 4 out of 10 stars
- Academy of Online Success 4 out of 10 Stars
- Forever Affiliate 4 out of 10 stars
- Red Light
- Case Studies
Throughout my 7 years in the world of online marketing, I have used both Bing ads & Google Adwords to make money through the internet. I have had many good and bad experiences with both places and would like to share with you the pros & cons of using them for your online marketing endeavors. One thing I want to point out is that if you’re using PPC for your online marketing, you need both organizations to maximize profitability.
Bing Ads vs Google Adwords, let the competition begin:
Pros Of Using Google Adwords over Bing Ads:
Adwords offers up to 3 times more in potential traffic, since nearly 70% of all search traffic centers around Google.
Adwords is easier to use for PPC marketers of all levels.
MUCH better analytic tools: Their conversion tracking will help you spot which exact keyword/s make you sale/s.
Ad extension: Adwords offers ad on’s where you could add a business address, contact info and more. Bing doesn’t.
MUCH better ad ranking system. Your ad could be in higher positions against competitors and pay less. Adwords cares more about the quality of the site/ad than about how much you’re paying. This offers incentive to provide good sites for visitors.
Adwords can be VERY unforgiving. They can slap your site/ad and even suspend your account and you won’t be able to contact them or argue your case. I’ve had this happen and there’s no talking them out of their decision.
If your adwords account was suspended, please share your story below!
Adwords doesn’t like sites with affiliate links. They say they do, but my experience has shown otherwise. They tend to give you a lower quality score for sites with affiliate links.
It can be a mine field for beginners. Unless you possess good PPC training, odds are adwords will end up giving your site/s a low quality score and make you pay more. If you don’t have good experience with this business, get free training here.
Pros of using Bing Ads over Google adwords:
A LOT more flexibility with what you can advertise. I’ve personally advertised sites through bing ads that would be never be able to work on adwords because they would be categorized as low quality and successfully made money through them. One particular ad brought me more than 6 figures in profits a year. Here is the case study.
Customer service is always there for you and are very courteous. You can literally contact them. Google doesn’t offer as much of this.
It still has a large part of the market share when it comes to internet traffic. About 20%. That amount of millions of potential customers.
Some places in the world prefer using Bing > Google. You’d certainly have to research this first, but certain places prefer one search engine over another and if you’re advertising a product to an area which prefers using Bing, use Bing ads for maximum profit potential!
Their support, although available most of the time don’t know what they’re doing. If you call them up because you’re having trouble with your ad/s, they will give you some sort of general advice which won’t help you out. I always recommend speaking to a supervisor. They know a little bit more than the average Bing ads support staffer.
The left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing. I’ve had SO many cases where Bing didn’t know why my ads weren’t showing and couldn’t offer me any help except basic troubleshooting issues. In the end, their system’s flaws were the issue, not me.
Resolving ad issues may take months. They are worse than the government when it comes to handling inquires! Let me share a true horror story with you: My ad which I mentioned above made me 6 figures in a year also encountered some SERIOUS issues when it first went up. It stopped running after being up for 2 months. I didn’t know why.
My CC was working, I was paying all my fees, my quality score was 9/10. I escalated this issue and waited WEEKS to hear their response but whenever I did get a call (They will always follow up with you), their explanation was “we’re still looking into this”.
After waiting more than a month and missing out on 5 figure profits in that time (no joke, read my case study here), I decide to open up a NEW account through a friend and run my ad there. The result? SUCCESS! The ad was running and I continued my project there.
Then 6 months after this incident took place, I received a call from Bing saying they FINALLY figured out the problem. What was it? Apparently, my ad’s budget was too high and as a result, their system shut it down. But who knew this? Not the support staff, not the supervisors, NOT EVEN the people who designed this algorithm! I escalated this issue everywhere I could and NO one knew the issue.
Moral of the story? If you encounter a problem with Bing ads and they can’t do anything about it within a week, make a new account through a friend and continue it there. Had I waited for them to figure things out, I would have missed out on 6 MONTHS of profits! How freaking insane is that!? Don’t ever wait for these guys! Use my suggestions and you’ll be happy!
If you’ve had a similar experience with Bing ads, please share your story below!
Their conversion tracking is ridiculous. This is an understatement. Let me give you another example: I have 10 clicks for 1 ad show up for 1 day. The conversion tracking will tell me I have 80 conversions during that day. How is that possible? It isn’t. Their conversion tracking is decades behind adwords.
One very important commonality between these 2 networks:
The same rules on CTR, Impressions & Quality score apply to both adwords & bing ads. The higher your quality score, the less you’ll pay and the better your CTR will be. It’s very important to know this and properly utilize it in order to pay less and potentially learn more from your ads.
Verdict: Google Adwords is much better, but DON’T discount Bing Ads either!
Although adwords is way better in many of it’s cases, Bing did and still does offer me a ton of opportunities to experiment and provides a hell of a lot more leniency with ads. I’ve had many successful PPC campaigns through Bing which would never have seen the light of day through adwords.
Had I only depended on adwords, I would be missing out on tons of profits and vise versa. The point is that you absolutely have to utilize both places for the best results. Though they are different, 95% of all the same successful methods I personally use work for both organizations meaning you can run the same successful ad via both places and earn a good CTR and profit.
Again if you’re new to PPC, I highly recommend getting training as it will save you a ton of money and stress. Here is my #1 recommendation.