The online world is a mine field of scams. Have you stepped on one? If so, there a few things you can do to report & fix this as well as help others avoid it.
1. Please provide:
- The name of the company.
- How much you spent on it.
- What they promised you.
- Why you feel you’ve been scammed by it.
Note: Please keep these reports specifically related to online scams which promise to help you make money.
2. I will personally investigate this company and see if it deserves to be put in the “Avoid these places” area, a page dedicated to protecting consumers from being scammed by online marketing companies.
If you’ve been scammed, here are a couple of things you can do RIGHT NOW:
- If you used your CC to buy the product or service, immediately dispute it with your CC company.
- If need be, change the number of your card. A lot of online scams put you on re-occurring billing without your consent. To stop this, you either need to have your CC company put a stop on it, or change the number of the card altogether.
- If you provided any personal information, SS number and ANYTHING personal and fear some sort of identity theft or suspicious action to be taken against you, inform your bank about. Put them on alert just in case.
- Remember to post your experience/s with the company/s below. With your help, we can inform people on what to truly avoid and put these scam artists out of business for good.
The purpose of this page is to help inform people as to which companies are legitimate and help you make honest money online and which are not. There is also a way to never be scammed again if you know the key things they try to use against you.
Other places where you can report online scams:
Recently reviewed companies which get a legitimate rating:
Wealthy Affiliate University. Rated 9 out of 10 stars. Green light.
Recently reviewed companies which get a scam rating:
Empower Network Env2. Rated 1 out of 10 stars. Red light.
Neucopia. Rated 1 out of 10 stars. Red light.
If you want me to personally take a look at a company you feel is a scam, let me know in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours and if need be email you as well with advice on what to do.