Name: Free Money System by Walter Green.
Price: Free to initially sign up, but it does cost to try.
Final Rating: 1 out of 10 stars (scam)
There’s a lot of programs promising riches through effortless endeavors online nowadays. Take for instance this one: Free Money System by Walter Green, a program that really goes deep into playing on your emotions and having you want to try it out before you even realize what you’re really getting into. I personally believe this program to be a scam and advise you stay away from it.
Free Money System in a nutshell:
It appears that this is just another Binary Options program in disguise. I believe Walter Green is just an affiliate for binary options sites that are sprouting left and right and has basically created a bridge between the customer and the binary options site.
You think you’re getting some kind of top secret system for free that will show you whether to call or put and this will end up making you tons of money, but in reality what happens is that if you join one of the binary sites through Walter Green’s Free Money System, he makes a commission of you.
Binary Options for beginners:
If you didn’t already know, there is a huge surge of binary sites popping up left and right on the internet which allow you to basically gamble with the stock market. What happens is that you basically play a guessing game with whether or not stocks will rise or fall.
Betting correctly results in you making money. Betting incorrectly results in you losing money (obviously). The process of betting for a stock to rise and fall is called calling or putting.
I have written up an entire explanation on binary options here, but all you really need to know is this:
- It’s a gamble to involve yourself with binary options because you can’t accurately predict the rise/fall of stocks. It’s literally a guessing game.
- Free Money System is nothing more than a bridge between you and the binary sites, meaning in reality it doesn’t really offer you anything, of value at least.
Ridiculous ways Free Money System tries to get you to join:
1. Hyped claims: What if I told you that I would make you a millionaire in less than 3 months and for free? If anyone was told or read this, they would probably laugh or tell me off, but that’s exactly what you see with Free Money System. Don’t believe me? Have a look at a real screenshot from the sites salespage:
As someone who has been in online business for years, let me tell you something I often tell people on this blog: No one will EVER make you successful but you. No one will ever put in the work for you to make success happen for you. It just doesn’t happen. The claims you get here are not only hyped, but downright lies.
2. Notice the New York City sign above. I actually live there and if you visit the site from a place other than NYC, you’re going to see your location listed there instead of NYC. How is this possible? Well through very simple programs, the site can identify your general location and list it there to make you think it’s credible. But this is just another fake attempt to get you to buy a worthless program.
3. The money making opportunity. Can you make money with binary options? Yes. while a lot of people disagree with my position on this industry and call it a scam, I instead call it a huge gamble and advise against it. BUT based on the claims Free Money System makes, you’re led to believe you can make 6 figures in just a few months. This is absolutely false, unless you get extremely lucky with your binary options and guess right enough times to earn that much.
But if there’s anything about this program that turns out to be false, it’s this:
Oh but they say it technically is! But how is it free when the catch is you have to invest money?
The risks of binary options:
While there’s more claims and BS Free Money System makes, what you need to know is that once you sign up for free, you’ll have 3 choices of binary options sites to sign up with. Here is a screenshot:
Now I personally don’t know these places so I can’t vouch for their legitimacy, but I say this because the binary options industry is unregulated and there are a lot of places which are notorious for taking your money and not giving it back unless you meet some ridiculous requirements. I’m not saying the places shown above are like that, but because there’s no real way to tell other than massive research, I recommend using extreme caution if you decide to try binary options.
An additional risk of this industry even if you do find a legitimate place is the fact that you’re literally gambling. There is certainly potential to make money with this business, but through lucky guesses? It’s highly unlikely that you’re ever going to make a living doing this.
- There are none.
- Free Money System is just affiliated with the binary options sites and makes money once you deposit into them.
- There is no secret system or program that will predict the rise/fall of stocks.
- The risk of binary options is high. It’s literally guess work and anything can happen.
Final Rating: Free Money System
Red Flag (Scam)
1 out of 10 stars. It doesn’t do anything but link you to a binary site. I advise staying away from it. If you want to succeed in making money online, here is my #1 recommendation.
My Final Thoughts:
The reason I say Free Money System is a scam is because the site is basically nothing, but just a bridge to a binary site. You could have joined it on your own without Walter Green’s help and it would still offer you the same things.
And the secret system that’s going to predict stocks? There’s no such thing in my experience. If there was, I’m sure the person/s who invented it would keep it to themselves. It makes no sense to give this stuff away.
The recent rise of the binary industry is alarming as are affiliate sites like Free Money System sprouting all aiming to capitalize on this rise. I’ve seen others, including the Push Button Millionaire, another popular binary options scam.
Look, I’m going to be honest: Binary options themselves are possible to make money with if you have the right knowledge, but it’s still a gamble and some consider that to be a scam on it’s own. But in my opinion, it’s the affiliate sites like Free Money System that are scams and should be avoided. As for binary options themselves? I don’t recommend them because I feel the risk is too high, but I’ve heard of people making money with it. I just think there’s better and safer options like this.
Have you tried Binary options or have experience with Free Money System? If so, let me hear what you have to say on this subject!