Name: Make Market Launch IT Academy by Mike Koenigs & Pam Hendrickson.
Price: It is free to check out their ebook, but to try out the academy, there are 3 options which are extremely expensive and something I want to dedicate a part of this review on.
Overall Rating: 4 out of 10 stars. The people behind this program deliver a massive amount of value up front and do a great job of selling, but the reason I cannot give my full recommendation is because of the prices they charge. It’s too much…
Make Market Launch IT Academy in a nutshell:
This is a whole course designed on helping you build a product of your choice and then marketing it online through the training provided by this organization.
When I first visited the site, they promised to give me an ebook for free if I provided my email. I did and I was surprised to see they did follow up on that promise. I was even more impressed when I started reading it.
The book is 208 pages long and explains a lot about what it takes to succeed with online business, the potential behind it, how to get started and the basic overview. While it did feel as though I was reading a textbook, because it was completely free for just an email, my initial skeptical opinion of this program changed for the better.
They give you so much great information for free that I almost considered giving this program an 8 out of 10 stars, but I knew there had to be a price somewhere and then I saw it…
Well…it’s NOT going to be cheap:
Because there was so much great stuff offered up for free by the people behind this program, I didn’t dismiss it, but what would have been a high rating really plummeted due to these prices. I just can’t promote or endorse something this expensive. You can debate with me on this, but I’d read my official position on the topic of high priced internet marketing products.
There are 2 outcomes with this program in my opinion:
1. This program is outstanding and you can bet that your investment is going to pay off, but it’s less risky to instead look for cheaper alternatives where you won’t spent as much and will get truly high quality stuff.
2. The program might not work and then you’re out for for a lot of money.
Based on what I’ve seen with this program so far, I am leaning towards position 1. These people really do get it right:
- They give you up front value and a TON of it, mostly in the ebook.
- They collect an email list right away to market to people in the future.
- They gain your trust really well by again…giving you so much value.
This is absolutely one of the CORRECT ways to do business. But…
Here’s 3 FAR Cheaper & Even Free Alternatives to This Program:
1. You have a product idea in mind. Let’s say it is information based. A book on helping people with problems. Something related to niches within the health, wealth and love topics. You can write up an ebook, provide incredible information on helping people with a problem within these topics and actually solving it.
Don’t worry so much about the way the book looks as much as the content that’s inside it. Focus on that. That’s the creation part.
Then market that book on places like Amazon (Kindle), put it up on Clickbank where you can have affiliates sell it for you. You can charge $10, $20 or even more money for it and share 50% with affiliates and have them work for you. That would take care of the launch and marketing it.
The only thing you’d have to invest into this option is time into making the ebook a website and hosting (all cheap stuff). You’d be looking at a minimum of about $10 for the website a year and less than $10 a month for hosting.
2. If that’s something you’re afraid to tread into without experience, then you have option 2, sign up with a program called Clickbank University which teaches you about making your own products and marketing them by having Clickbank’s affiliates do the work for you.
I mentioned this just now in point 1, but CB University actually teaches you the steps to do this, from setting up a website, to creating your own product, to making it sell and getting affiliates to notice and sell it.
The price of this place is $97/month, but it’s a highly rated program I have checked out and what they teach is good. In this option you are spending a lot less than the $1000’s you would have for the Make Market Launch IT Academy and you can leave this program anytime if you’re happy with the results. Being a part of the Clickbank network of affiliates and vendors does NOT require you have to remain a member with Clickbank University. It’s just a training tool to help you make money through the organization.
3. If $97 a month plus other minor expenses is too much, then you have the best option in my opinion which is called Wealthy Affiliate. It’s free and even their paid option is much cheaper than Clickbank University. It teaches courses in online business, being a middleman online or even being your own product creator.
Final Rating: Make it Launch IT Academy
4 out of 10 stars. I would not risk so much money on this type of program, even though they are good. A lot of people who are ready to dive into online business are willing to spend so much, but a lot of them fail because they see how much work it takes or change their mind. If that ever happens, you want to know you didn’t waste so much money for nothing.
My final thoughts:
The 3 alternatives I talked about are all touching upon the same stuff you would learn in Make it Launch IT Academy and the last 2 options, especially the third, are very high quality training programs, even though the price is much less.