- Get Started!
- Best Places To Learn
- #1: Wealthy Affiliate University 9 Out of 10 Stars
- Clickbank University 7 out of 10 stars
- Niche Blitzkrieg 6 out of 10 stars
- Niche Profit Classroom 6 Out Of 10 Stars
- Affilorama 6 Out of 10 Stars
- Chris Farrell Membership 5 out of 10 stars
- John Chow Blog 5 out of 10 stars
- Bring The Fresh 5 Out of 10 Stars
- One Week Marketing 5 out of 10 Stars
- Swagbucks 5 out of 10 stars
- Avoid These Places
- Red Light
- Home Internet Careers 0 out of 10 stars
- Work at Home Institute 0 out of 10 stars
- Zeek Rewards 0 out of 10 stars
- Profit Clicking 0 out of 10 stars
- Work at Home University 0 out of 10 stars
- Online Profit Stream 0 out of 10 stars
- Profit Web System 0 Out of 10 Stars
- Survey Money Machine 1 out of 10 stars
- E-Profit Academy 1 out of 10 stars
- My Online Business Empire (MOBE) 1 out of 10 stars
- Online Home Careers University 0 out of 10 stars
- Careers at Home University 0 out of 10 stars
- Direct Online Income 0 out of 10 stars
- TelexFree 0 out of 10 stars
- Work at Home Edu 0 out of 10 stars
- Online Revenue Stream 0 out of 10 stars
- A-Z Cash System 0 out of 10 stars
- Home Profit System 0 out of 10 stars
- My Top Tier Business 1 out of 10 stars
- Online Income Solution 1 out of 10 stars
- At Home Income Package 1 out of 10 stars
- Empower Network: 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Empower Network 2.0: 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Neucopia 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Content Gorilla 1 out of 10 stars
- Wake up Now 1 out of 10 stars
- Internet LIfestyle Network 1 out of 10 stars
- Too Damn Easy 1 out of 10 stars
- Commission Breakthrough 1 out of 10 stars
- Income Crusher 1 out of 10 stars
- P1 Traffic Machine
- Free Money System 1 out of 10 stars
- University of Internet Science 1 out of 10 stars
- Rapid Content Wizard 1 out of 10 stars
- SEO/Internet Marketing Companies 1 Out of 10 Stars
- Backlink Skyrocket 1 out of 10 stars
- Banners Broker 1 out of 10 stars
- Internet Traffic Formula 2 out of 10 stars
- Cash Machines 2.0 2 out of 10 stars
- Home Online Institute 2 out of 10 stars
- Project Fast Income 2 out of 10 stars
- Magic Submitter 2 out of 10 stars
- SEO Zen 2 Out of 10 Stars
- Paydays Shortcut 2 out of 10 stars
- Hyper VSP 2 out of 10 stars
- Paid Online Surveys 2 Out of 10 Stars
- Backlinktopia 2 out of 10 stars
- Pure Leverage 2 Out of 10 Stars
- Success with Anthony 2 out of 10 stars
- Binary Matrix Pros 2 out of 10 stars
- Inbox Dollars 2 out of 10 stars
- Push Button Millionaire 2 out of 10 stars
- Social Monkee 2 out of 10 stars
- Kontent Machine 2 out of 10 stars
- Memberspring 2 out of 10 stars
- Commission Shortcut 2 out of 10 stars
- Social Commissions 2 out of 10 stars
- 1 Cent FB Clicks 2 out of 10 stars
- Evergreen Recurring Income System 2 out of 10 stars
- Eric’s Success Plan 2 out of 10 stars
- EZ Money Network 2 out of 10 stars
- DS Domination 2 out of 10 stars
- Dotcomsecrets X 2 out of 10 stars
- Yellow Light
- Level One Network 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Coffee Shop Millionaire 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Dirty CPA 3 out of 10 stars
- Squidoo 3 Out of 10 Stars
- $7 Dollar Secrets 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Survey Say 3 out of 10 stars
- Automated Paydays 3 out of 10 stars
- Site Build It (SBI) 3 out of 10 stars
- Instant Rewards Network 3 out of 10 stars
- Mynt MLM 3 out of 10 stars
- No Cost Income Stream 3 out of 10 stars
- Motor Club of America (MCA) 3 out of 10 stars
- Primerica 3 out of 10 stars
- Internet Income University 3 Out of 10 Stars
- Universo MLM 3 out of 10 stars
- Super Affiliate Millionaire 3 out of 10 stars
- Fast Traffic Formula 3 out of 10 stars
- Traffic Mice 3 out of 10 stars
- My Partner in Profit 3 out of 10 stars
- Traffic Travis 3 out of 10 stars
- Partner with Anthony 3 out of 10 stars
- Home Job Group 3 out of 10 stars
- MLSP 4 stars out of 10
- Niche Jet 4 Out of 10 Stars
- Experts Academy 4 out of 10 stars
- Zero Income Traffic 4 out of 10 stars
- Autoresponder Madness 4 out of 10 stars
- Membership Sites Blueprint 4 out of 10 stars
- Work From No Home 4 out of 10 stars
- Traffic Black Book 2.0 4 out of 10 stars
- Get Weekly Paychecks 4 out of 10 stars
- SEOPressor 4 out of 10 stars
- Academy of Online Success 4 out of 10 Stars
- Forever Affiliate 4 out of 10 stars
- Affiliate Blogger Pro 4 out of 10 stars
- Red Light
- Case Studies
I’ve been hearing a lot about Instant Rewards Network and decided to take a look. While it is not a scam in my opinion, it is also not as awesome as the company or it’s affiliates say it is. I also want to mention that it is very difficult to find an accurate review of this company because most of the sites are made by people promoting it. This is not one of them because I just don’t think of it as an opportunity worth recommending. I will explain why in this post.
Instant Rewards Network in a nutshell:
The program works as a middleman with fortune 500 companies to get people to try out their products. They also provide a referral program for which members of Instant Rewards Network can make money by referring people into the network itself.
You can earn money through this program by either getting people to sign up to it through you OR trying out trial offers from some of the fortune 500 companies. Some trial offers are free, while others will require you pay for them and some may even charge you a monthly price which means if you DON’T like it, you better make sure you cancel your membership to avoid being billed on a monthly basis.
Some people speculate that this company is an MLM, it is not (phew). It does in some ways share the characteristics of one, but based on how it functions, like I said before it is not.
While I didn’t try it personally, I did go deep enough into it to understand how the system works. In many ways it reminds of paid online surveys in which you also sign up to certain companies and just fill out surveys. However as I found out the hard way, that, although not a scam, does not pay anywhere near the amount it promises and requires WAY too much work to get anywhere. In many ways, Instant Rewards Network is similar to this which is ultimately the reason why I won’t be recommending it, but more on that later…
Understanding how it works:
The more people Instant Rewards Network (IRN) manages to get into it’s system, the more odds the people will try the offers from the fortune 500 companies. This means IRN will then be able to earn more money. To make this happen, IRN in addition to promoting itself, also has a sort of “affiliate program” where everyday people can help make this process happen and earn a piece of the pie.
As mentioned below, you can earn money 2 ways through IRN:
1. Referring people into the Instant Rewards Network.
Referring people to the program can earn you anywhere from $20 and up, depending on if they sign up and which particular plan they sign up with. IRN feature multiple ones so the amount you can earn can be different.
IRN has made it “simple” to help it’s affiliates refer people into the network. It gives you ready made sites with an affiliate link that you can share with friends/family and create ads with to promote the network. They also say they will give you copy/paste information to palce ads with promoting the company.
In my experience, this kind of approach is bad because if many people are promoting the network using the same websites with the same texts or advertising it with the same ads, this will quickly end up looking like spam.
I’ve also heard some stories of affiliates who have promoted this company on job searching networks to get fast commissions. This practice is wrong, not just in a marketing sense, but also in ethics. You should never do this and shame on you if you do.
I’ve also seen recommendations on promoting IRN through social networks. This is also not recommended because doing so will (in my opinion) look like downright spam. I personally would block/remove friends who would constantly try to sell me these kinds of things.
If you honestly want to make money through this program, you need to use legitimate approaches to online marketing, but even in that scenario, you’re better off promoting something else in my opinion since it can be more rewarding. But hey that’s me…
2. You can also make money by actually trying out the offers yourself.
By trying out the offers yourself, you are able to earn points/gift cards/money. From what I’ve heard, there are certain periods which you have to go through in order to earn points/money through the trial offers. After all, just signing up and canceling right away is bad practice so this is just not going to work.
Most of the trial offers will not pay much or will either take a lot of time to complete, meaning in order to make any sort of decent income from this will require you try out a lot of different offers. It’s basically a numbers game.
I honestly don’t like this because it requires a lot of attention for something that doesn’t pay a lot. While you do earn points and they do accumulate, I believe if you run the numbers and see how much you’re earning every hour, it will amount to basically nothing. Such was also the case with Paid Online Surveys.
If you’re looking to make a REAL income online, check out my #1 recommendation.
Pros of Instant Rewards Network:
- Pretty easy to use.
- You can make money through this program.
- It’s not an MLM.
- The overall amount you make for the amount of work you put in isn’t worth it in my opinion.
- Some of the marketing methods recommended in IRN don’t really work as well as they sound.
- Contrary to the hype, you probably won’t end up making a lot of money with this program.
- Some of the offers you sign up for will charge you monthly so watch out.
Final Rating: Instant Rewards Network
Yellow Light (Use Caution)
3 out of 10 stars. You can earn something, but I feel it’s a waste of time. There are MUCH better alternatives out there. See #1 recommendation.
My Final Thoughts:
I do online marketing for a living. I know what it takes to be successful and let me tell you, if you think Instant Rewards Network will provide you with a supplementary income, odds are it won’t. If you’re just looking for a rewards program that pays you for doing mundane things, I’d recommend SwagBucks instead. I rated that company with a green light even though you probably won’t make a lot with it either. At least there, it’s really free and you get points without having to sign up to trial offers or anything like that.
Most of the work you put into IRN will not end up paying a lot. The bulk of potential money you can make will come from trying to refer people into the network and trust me when I say, unless you have proper guidance on how to create a website and drive traffic (visitors) to it, this will also likely not work out either. And I don’t feel IRN gives you that proper guidance you need to succeed.
My final opinion is that if you’re looking to make a real income online, I would recommend starting here. If you’re just looking to earn points and make a little bit extra, and I do mean a LITTLE bit, then you you should try SwagBucks instead of IRN.
If you have a personal opinion you’d like to share on Instant Rewards Network, feel free to leave a comment below.